We are looking for an innovative and collaborative digital artist / light designer to join the artistic team for a new immersive audio-visual performance piece by Caroline Bergvall.
The compositional structure of this work uses live performers in combination with a cast of remote voices streamed live. Some of its motifs involve questions of translation, transformation, graphic and sonic imagination.
The visual design needs to reflect the connection between light and music, possibly in the form of a responsive projected artwork, using graphics and calligraphic and playing with the perception of time and space.
– Live art / multidisciplinary events experience
– Knowledge of sound and visual software
– Ability to work collaboratively
– Interest in languages and textual representation, and writing systems from different cultural backgrounds
– Interest in abstract and patterns visualisation
For more information about Caroline Bergvall’s work, see http://www.carolinebergvall.com
Please apply by filling in the application form below:
DEADLINE 21 JUNE 2019